Pet SMART Course
During the seven week course your dog will learn everything he needs to know to be the perfect companion. Classes are held in an indoor facility so you can complete the course regardless of weather.
7 Weeks, Tuesday -day or evening class
St. Ives Showground, Douglas Pickering Pavilion
The curriculum includes sit, down, stay, release, come, settle, sit to greet, polite doorways, plus teamwork agility & appropriate play
The course fee includes everything you need to successfully complete and enjoy our classes:
- 7 hours tuition
- small, personal class size, a student teacher ratio of 1:3.
- experienced, professional instructors
- The Get S.M.A.R.T Training Manual with easily referenced information on training, dogs & kids, dog park etiquette and more
- Weekly homework sheets and record charts
- Our own multi-purpose, multi-length lead
- An attachable, washable treat bag and
- a clicker.
Classes run Tuesdays during school terms at either 11am & 6.30pm
Commence:12 February,7 May, 30 July, 15 October 2013.